With an expert knowledge of current procurement rules and models, we save our clients millions of dollars every year by sourcing the best-fit solution at the best price.
We offer a full procurement management service, including:
- Planning and cost-benefit analysis
- Design of procurement contract model options, eg collaborative or traditional
- Performance framework development
- Operational readiness
- Value engineering
- Risk management
- Cost outs
- Feedback into continuous improvement process.
We can provide specific elements of the service to address a particular problem.
We also support our clients in associated business areas prior to, during and following major procurement jobs. These include:
- Contract forensics – identify root issues, improve productivity/outcomes
- Organisational design and change related to new contracts.
We will customise a solution that meets your needs and budget.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +64 9 631 7450.