A collaborative one-day workshop to kick-start innovation in your organisation.
We will examine global trends and discover ways for you to innovate. Harnessing technology and social engagement will "future-proof" your business.
Does your organisation struggle to innovate and implement change?
Concerned about disruptive trends and technologies?
Will your business offering be relevant in the future?
1. Exponential change
- Project global trends and disruptive technologies. Build a picture of your future industry and customer. Develop your future business offering.
- Understand the business climate of the future.
2. Identify critical business issues
- Analyse the impact of key issues on operations and strategy. Prioritise factors critical to your future customer.
- Position your business in the market of the future.
3. Create a future-driven implementation plan
- Develop a specific vision around each critical factor.
- Construct an implementation timeline with tangible steps at each stage. Critically analyse the feasibility of each step.
4. Your business in the future
- Consider the transition to greater automation through arti cial intelligence, robotics and deep learning.
- Picture your employee of the future.
- Identify the skills and education you need going forward.
- Understand global trends and disruptive technology
- Develop an innovation implementation plan
- Turn potential disruption into opportunity
- Create a vision for the future of your organisation
- Identify tangible steps to take today to meet the challenges of tomorrow